How to get paid to take care of a family member with a disability?
You may be eligible to be a Paid Caregiver for a Family Member at Home!
The Structured Call Family Caregiver (SFC) offers financial and support services to Georgia families that deliver care at home for a senior or disabled person.
What are the requirements to be a family caregiver?
You may meet SFC requirements and be eligible for financial compensation if:
● You live in the home with the person as the primary caregiver and are least 18 years of age.
● Are related biologically as a daughter, grandson, etc. or are related through marriage as a daughter-in-law, son- in-law, etc. Spouses and legal guardians are not eligible.
● The person you care for is Georgia Medicaid-eligible and participates under the CCSP or SOURCE waiver program.
Benefits of Being a Family Caregiver.
● Receive weekly compensation.
● Receive health coaching and guidance from our ZCH SFC Staff.
Services That Can Be Provided By Caregiver.
● Meal Preparation
● Personal Hygiene
● Managing appointments and medication.
● Other tasks that provide quality of life and safety for daily living.
You may also fill out the info below to have someone contact you.