Zeppone Caring Hands enables individuals to comfortably remain in their own environment, while providing caregivers with a much-needed interval of rest or relief. A period of respite may be a few hours to a few days in length. These short-term breaks can help to relieve stress, restore energy, and promote balance in your life. It also enables you to share the responsibility for caregiving while getting the needed support for yourself and loved ones.
Our Respite Care Services include, but are not limited to:
- Assistance with activities of daily living
- Performing personal care (bathing, grooming, etc)
- Meal preparation
- Performing light housekeeping
- Providing companionship
- Oral hygiene and skin care
- Incontinence care
- Assistance with ambulation
- Providing transfer assistance
- Obtaining pulse, temperature, and respiration
ZCH Solutions provide family caregivers with an opportunity to take a break from their caregiver responsibilities, leaving their family member or loved one in the hands of a trusted ZCH staff member. Our respite team is comprised of caregivers that have experience in a variety of settings, including hospitals, retirement homes, and one-on-one home care cases.