Often, patients realize that their illness, injury, or medical condition restricts activity in their daily lives, making living alone too difficult. This may simply occur as part of the aging process as well. They want to improve their circumstances and stay in the comfort of home, but prefer not to become a burden to their family. Many find hope with Zeppone Caring Hands. Zeppone Caring Hands is a trusted national provider of home care services that are tailored to meet individual needs while promoting independence in the home. We understand the difficulties that a family faces when a loved one is unable to perform basic daily living tasks without assistance, such as dressing, eating, or climbing the stairs on their own. ZCH can help.
ZCH’s daily living activities services include, but are not limited to the following:
- Helping start and end the day (getting out of and into bed, dressing)
- Assistance with a safe bathing environment
- Performance of personal care (bathing, grooming, etc.)
- Assistance with daily grooming and hygiene needs
- Preparing meals and assistance with feeding
- Assistance with mobility and transfers
- Reminder services (medications, dates, routines, etc.)
- Light housekeeping
- Errands (prescription pick-up, dry cleaning, etc.)
- Grocery shopping
- Escorting to appointments and social events
- Assistance with pet care
- Organizing and reading mail
Zeppone Caring Hands’ professional and trustworthy caregivers ensure you or your loved one is staying healthy and safe by providing assistance with many daily living activities, with services ranging anywhere from a few hours to 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
You can depend on ZCH to assign a qualified and compassionate caregiver to you or your loved one. We will compare your preferences to our caregivers’ qualifications, ensuring a compatible match. All ZCH caregivers undergo thorough interviewing, testing, and screening prior to employment.