Zeppone Caring Hands Home Care LLC PH: 844-593-7766
What is home care ? How do I know if home care is the right choice
1. Maintains Independence - For elders, home care reduces guilt from having to depend upon family.
2. Provides Peace of Mind - Knowing loved ones are properly cared for, adult children receive the support they need. This allows families to maintain their busy lives.
3. Preventing Medical Crisis - A companion care giver provides an extra pair of eyes to help reduce the risk of falls and monitor significant changes in health or behaviors.
4. Promotes Physical Well Being - One on one care is a major advantage of home care, more supervision can help your loved one avoid some of the medical complications often associated with institutional living.
5. Improves Quality of Life - Provides the freedom to choose activities, keep pets and maintain family relations in your home environment.
6. Eat The Food You Like - Companion care givers can prepare appetizing and healthy meals.
7. Promotes Mental Well-Being - Less confusion typically associated with institutional settings. Especially important for those needing dementia care.
8. Reduces Incontinence - Improve response time reduces embarrassment and avoids skin break down which is so common with institutional settings.
9. Social Well-Being - Friends and family are more likely to visit the home. This allows for outings such as church or other community events.
10. Supports Healthier Living - Companion care givers provide an extra pair of hands. This helps to keep a clean and safe environment.